Universal Rent It All
Rental Equipment Terms & Conditions
Cadillac 231-775-4400 & Paris 231-629-8686
If you would not like to pay our insurance you must ask for a copy of our rental damage waver
authorization form and have it filled out and faxed back to us by the insurance company.
Physical damage insurance is mandatory at the cost of 15% of the rental rate P.D.I. does have a
deductible of $1000.00 and does NOT cover customer misuse. Customers are responsible for
pre rental inspection of any/all rented equipment. Any questionable damage should be brought
to universals attention before leaving the lot with the rental. Reasonable care is expected when
using equipment. specs. sheets are available upon request. Repairs for damage will be normal
shop rates plus parts.
Cleaning & Fuel:
To avoid additional charges equipment must be returned clean. Rental rates do not include fuel.
All equipment must be returned full. If not returned full a fuel charge will be added. The fuel
charge is twice the cost of the actual fuel and a minimum charge of $10.00.
Delivery is available, however we charge $4.00/mile with a min. $50.00 charge each way. For
equipment pick up customer must call universal during normal business hours to stop rental
charges and schedule a pick up.
Rates & Rental:
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• All rentals are due back at 8:30am.
• 24hr rental expires at 8:30am the following morning.
• 24hr rental = 8hrs on he meter
• Weekend rates – Friday after 4:00pm until 8:30am Monday = 2day charge.
• Saturday after 12:00pm until 8:30am Monday = 1 1/2 day charge.
• Overtime Charges – for up to 1hr. past due add 1/4 the 8hr rate.
• For 1-2 hrs. past due add 1/2 the 8hr rate.
• For 2+-3 hrs. past due add 3/4 the 8hr rate.
• Anything over 4 hrs. past due is another day rate.
• Quoted rates may not include sales tax and or insurance.
• We reserve the right to refuse service.
• Any questions please ask a universal rent it all employee.