|Safe Working Load||500lbs|
|Cage Size||4ft 7in x 2ft 4in|
|Height to bottom of platform||15.10 m||49.40 ft|
|Working height||17.10 m||56.10 ft|
|Working outreach||8.70 m||28.50 ft|
|Width – Traveling||1.60 m||5.20 ft|
|Width – Working||4.37 m||14.30 ft|
|Platform rotation (optional)||100°|
|Rated platform capacity||225 kg||500 lbs|
|Height – Overall||2.16 m||7.10 ft|
|Length – Overall||6.20 m||20.30 ft|
|Weight of lift and mounting||1900-2000 kg||4180-4400 Lbs|
|Platform size||110×65 cm||3’8″x2’1″ ft|
- Fully proportional hydraulic controls.
- Engine start / stop at platform and pedestal is standard.
- Pressure sensitive outriggers with audible alarm and visible alarms.
- Emergency descent system with hand pump.
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders.
- Overrun brake system with gas spring hand brake.
- Dual harness points.
With one of the largest working envelopes in its class the TM50 trailer mount delivers maximum reach with stability and control.
Octagonal boom sections provide the TM50 trailer mount strength without compromising on weight and the telescopic upper boom improves accuracy when positioning the platform.
Fully proportional hydraulic outriggers make setting up and levelling the TM50 trailer mount quick and easy even on gradients.
The TM50 trailer mount’s outstanding reach makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
The TM50 trailer mount is also available with a traction drive option that offers a simple, cost effective and safe method for on-site positioning.